Advertise in our 2014 Playbill
Landmark Community Theatre is very excited to be entering into its third successful season of managing the Historic Thomaston Opera House. Landmark’s success is due in large part to the contributions received from area businesses advertising in our season program. Ticket sales make up over 75% of the total budget, while the remainder of the operating budget comes from advertising, donations and sponsorship revenues. This revenue makes a difference. It is the difference between a good show and a great show. It is the difference between a community theatre and a regional arts organization. And it is the difference between a nice local auditorium and a historic treasure.
Please consider supporting Landmark Community Theatre at the Thomaston Opera House by placing an ad or renewing / upgrading an existing ad in this new program. Prominently displaying your business in our program has a number of benefits:
• Your business is identified as a supporter of a fine arts organization in our region.
• 12,000 programs will be distributed to patrons of LCT’s offerings during the year.
• By helping the LCT, you also help to promote the town’s community, tourism
• Your website can be linked to the LCT’s site with thousands of visits per month.
• As an advertiser, you will receive passes to some of our performances. Come
and experience the magic of live theatre for yourself!
Fill out the attached Advertiser Form and mail or submit through email with your print-ready advertisement!
Contact the Management Office 860-283-8558 or email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.